Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Long Day

I started the day at 7:00 a.m.

I am not a morning person, but honestly it wasn't so bad getting up. Probably because I've been having nightmares about missing class... which didn't happen today. Though I did miss now President Obama's inaugural speech, which really really bummed me out. Oh well.

My professors assigned a lot of reading, but my classes don't seem so bad. I started the day with Law & Economics and I like the professor (he's also my capstone advisor). The material doesn't seem to difficult and he's fairly funny for 8 a.m.

Then I have History of the Ancient Greek World. The professor obviously knows the material, but he's a bit intimidating, especially when he goes on the whole time about how he very rarely gives out A's.

At 2, I have an honors class - Terrorism and Conflict Resolution. The material is interesting so far.

After that I have my Modern Philosophy class with one of my favorite professors in the University, so it's a good way to end the day. Well, class wise that is. I'm not looking forward to next week when my day goes from 8 am to 7 pm, instead of 8 am to 5 pm like it is now. Ugh.

Could be worse, I guess.

I had more things to say about law school websites (like lawschooldiscussion.org and lawschoolnumbers.com) and about financing a legal education, but maybe next time. I'm sleepy.

No comments: