Thursday, September 10, 2009

Santa does exist!

I have class this morning at 8:30 am. I don't naturally wake up early. I wake up gradually. I set multiple alarms, so that I am awake by whenever I need to wake up.

Apparently, last night I forgot to set any of my alarms. And yet, I woke up at 8:10 am. Not a lot of time, but still plenty of time for me to get to class on time.

All I can conclude is that there is a Santa Claus. Awesome. I'm still amazed that I woke up in time for the 8:30 am class all on my own. Given that I didn't get to sleep last night until 2:30 am as well. Sometimes, I do love my body, my mind. Like on mornings like this one that could have made for a really terrible day, but instead, the day was saved.

I also took a two hour nap when I got out of class at 4 and now I'm trying to talk my brother into walking to Starbucks with me. And later, of course, there will be homework.

And this is the song of the moment.

But all is good in the world because there is a Santa Claus, he does exist!

No comments: