Sunday, September 13, 2009

I don't want to talk about it.

Oh Rod Stewart, you're speaking to my heart.

This was an awful, bad, terrible, no good weekend. Really bad, bad, bad. "Friends" made me feel like trash and worse.

And I don't want to talk about it, how you broke me heart.

It was such a bad weekend, that going to the law school library to work on a group project assignment was actually a comfort than an annoyance. Hell, I'd be lying if I sad I hadn't been looking forward, just to do something routine and not be around my roomie (who I do love, but who was a main instigator in this awful, bad, terrible, no good weekend.)

And now I'm going to work on a Memo for my Legal R & W class and outline for Torts. Joy, for real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some days it feels like you need to move to Australia, huh? (as in Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, blah blah blah)
Hope things are looking up!