Monday, September 7, 2009

On to Week Three...

Law school is tiring. It wears me out. I wish I had more to say, but that basically sums up the experience thus far.

I should be starting my outlines. We've finished a section in Torts, gone through two chapters in Contracts, and two sections of civil procedure. Granted one of those sections and one of those chapters was just introductory stuff, but still. I don't like not feeling as if I am on top of things as much as I can be. I want to be queen of the mountain, damn it.

Saturday was a fantastic football day. I love this season. I love fall. Just need tv shows to start back up again.

Bah, I had so many things to say when I first sat down to write, but now my head is empty. Story of my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get burned out. Everyone says it's a marathon, not a sprint. It's not about getting everything tip top right now.

You'll get it together before the exam, and that's the only that matters.

Meryl said...

Exactly on the marathon part. Even if you just have good notes at this point, you'll put it all together in the end. Sometimes it's actually better to put it all together at the end, because you have a "bigger picture" frame of reference.

Unknown said...

Remember to take breaks, and that only average students are on top of the curve ;)