Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Future

Yesterday I went to an end of the year celebration/food thing for an organization I'm in. One of the members asked me if I'm ready or excited for law school. It's a question I've been asked before by friends and friends of parents and so on and so forth. As for my answer, I don't know. I'm ready to graduate, that's most definitely for sure. I can't wait for May 16th to get here. I think after that, it'll hit me more that in the fall I won't be an undergrad anymore, but a law school student instead. It'll be weird too. All my friends will still be undergrads, because I'm the one that is graduating in three years, but it'll be nice for them to still be around. Hopefully, it'll be comforting and supportive too. Also, my brother starts Undergrad school in the fall and his dorm is maybe one minute from my apartment and since my apartment doesn't have a washer and dryer, I'll so be using his dorm and that's exciting. I'm really looking forward to living so close to him. Also, he and his girlfriend won prom queen and king last night! I'm happy for them. It feels so...American or something. I feel like I should be eating some apple pie and watching baseball.

I don't know what the future holds, but I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

i.don't.wear.skinny.jeans said...

If the future holds pie, it's bound to be good. Unfortunately, I don't think law school gives you pie.

Anonymous said...

The Dean of Harvard Law went on the record to say that nothing makes people happier than free coffee. Who knows?