Sunday, April 5, 2009

Seat Deposit

I paid my seat deposit this week. $500 that I'll never see again... oh well. It had to go, I guess. Kind of amusing fact, I changed my facebook status to "Paid my seat deposit today." My friend asked me on facebook chat if that meant I was getting butt implants. Um, no, but then I asked him if I need butt implants and I got more of an ambiguous response there. Hmmm.

Moving on....

I'm beginning to really look forward to law school. 41 days left until I graduate! I have an A and a B in the two classes I actually NEED to graduate and an A and a B in the other two classes I'm in. As far as the capstone goes, I present my paper presentation on the 21st this month. And then, I don't know what else I have left. Commencement? Finals? We'll see. I'm getting excited though!

No comments: