Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Capstone

Capstone paper is done...enough that I could turn it in/present it next week.

Does some tweaking and maybe adding a paragraph or two NEED to be done? Yes, I think. However, it is done enough that I am relieved and content with it. It's a good feeling. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. All that is left is editing. Thank goodness.

Now, all that is between me and graduation is: presenting aforementioned Capstone paper, 32 days, Law & Economics test (no final in the class, last test is on May 7th), and Ancient Greek History take home final. Doesn't even matter if I pass Early Modern Philosophy and Cross-Cultural Psychology, though I do expect myself to pass these classes and hopefully ace them as well.

Just so so so glad to have finished capstone (though it is a very rough draft.) Good enough for me right now.

No comments: