Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day

Today was the first day of classes. Latin is going to be awful, but that was somewhat expected. It was good seeing people again and the weather was perfect.

Amelia, Clementine and I went driving around tonight and it was so much fun. We were driving through the country and blasting the Beatles, "With a Little Help From My Friends" and Aqualungs, "Brighter Than Sunshine." All in all, a fantastic day.

As far as law school stuff goes, I turned in a transcript request stuff today. Hopefully LSDAS will be receiving that soon and processing.

Oh, and if you're someone who is reading this because your 'blawg' is on my blog roll, then I just want to say that I love reading everyone's blawgs and that they have helped me to decide whether law school is in my future (which I believe it is.)

No comments: