Thursday, March 11, 2010

Big Wheels Keep on Turning

Today I'm coming to you *live* from my study carrel at school. Whoo! So exciting.
Probably shouldn't be updating my blawg while I'm at school, but meh. It's not like my study carrel partner (I have to share) is around or wants to use the study carrel and I actually did my K reading... unlike 75% of my class I'd say.

People have stopped going to K. Prof K doesn't seem to mind, or even notice really. Well, okay, he did comment on it one day, but he was more puzzled about the silence, not really the lack of students. I understand why people don't go, and yet, I continue to go to class. I don't know if I'm getting anything out of it. I can't say that for my other classes, I know that by attending those, that I'm learning...

It's not the same with K. Prof K lectures, but has different expectations for us when it comes to the final. Which is frustrating, because he wants us to do all this outside reading and essentially learn K on our own, but it's hard to do that when that's all the guidelines you have, nothing more. He lectures in class over the casebook and the like, but that's not what he expects us to know on the final.

At least it is March.

Almost time for spring break. Still have lots of work to be done. So, home I will go in hopes of productiveness to be achieved there.

22 comments:

touch said...

留言支持好作品~來打聲招呼-大家好!!! ........................................

孟倫艾任 said...

若對自己誠實,日積月累,就無法對別人不忠了。........................................

奕LonniePettus0908希 said...

不費勞力而得者,唯貧困而已........................................

Caroline said...

Dear Molly,

As you might not know, you were recently nominated for Clear Admit's annual Best of Blogging competition (http://blog.clearadmit.com/law/2010/04/best-of-blogging-nominees-2009-2010/). To receive your ballot and cast your vote, please email 'bob' 'at' clearadmit 'dot' com.

Thanks, and good luck!

Caroline and the Clear Admit team

志冠少菁伶義 said...

Use a book as a bee does flowers.......................................................

俊茹 said...

Nice Post~!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

采瑩 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE ........................................

巧生 said...

great msg for me, thanks a lot dude˙﹏˙

財榮 said...

how do u do?

妍慧 said...

唯有穿鞋的人,才知道鞋的哪一處擠腳...............................................................

NathanaelDrumm0113家明 said...

Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion..............................................

雅鈴 said...

85cc卡通成人片 av免費視訊 尋夢網聊天室 免費成人 高雄交友網 女優寫真網站 性感影片 歐美 自拍 ut聊天室 女女愛愛 情趣桃園 成人網站 少女自拍 av影城 台灣a片免費看 情色漫畫 色情"" 一夜情 383 18禁 玩美女人 電眼美女 辣妹性感 人妻相簿, 激情熟女 影音視訊聊天室 視訊聊天 a圖片免費看 寫真免費影片 85cc成人圖片 杜雷斯成人微風 免費視訊 視訊聊天室 自拍性愛貼圖 援交妹拍影片 情人趣味 免費線上影片 av免費影片觀賞 洪爺影城如何下載 大奶色情影片 520sex 成人片下載 新任巨乳女教師奈奈下 性愛光碟 後宮電影院+入口 限制級 0204 性愛免費看 歐美正妹走光照

韋于倫成 said...

旁觀自己的悲傷是解脫,主觀自己的悲傷是更加悲傷..............................

07_TeddyF_Silvey0 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。...........................................................................

vickiekurt said...

舊書不厭百回讀,熟讀深思子自知。..................................................

啟佐 said...

經驗是良師,可惜學費貴 ..................................................

佳梅 said...

you look great today..................................................

冠慧 said...

很喜歡你的部落格 留言支持你 祝你人氣長紅~~~......................................................................

芸茂 said...

希望能常常看到你的更新.................................................................                           

于庭 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

陳韋夏陳韋夏益東富益東富 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

葉瑞 said...

沈舟側畔千帆過,病樹前頭萬木春............................................................