Sunday, July 11, 2010


I am a terrible, terrible blawger.

On another note, this is my 100th blog post. Whoo!

Still in law school. Survived my 1L year. Maybe I'll make a post about it next month... but lets not get our hopes up.

Currently interning with the Judge. He's very nice. I mostly watch trials, change of pleas, sentencing hearings, Rule 16 conference meetings... those kinds of things and am working on a brief. It's pretty laid back and his law clerks are very nice too. It's a good place to be for the summer.

So, yeah. Kids, try to work for Judges. They're pretty great people and very educational experiences.

That's all I've got, for now.


Michael said...

I wouldn't say you're a terrible blawger at all - just not the most frequent poster, that's all! :-)

And big congrats on reaching your 100th post milestone. Here's to the next 100, eh? ;-)

nearanddearfromafar said...

I just stumbled here from I Don't Wear Skinny Jeans and I am so glad I did! Great blawg - I can't wait to read more!

Carrie said...

I like that you call yourself a "blawger". I think you're a great blawger, posting regularly or not! :D