Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

doesn't actually start for me until Monday (the 23rd) but I just took my Law and Economics test, so in my head, break begins now.

The test wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. I couldn't remember well the probabilities associated with expected performance damages and restitution/reliance damages when the buyer is risk averse and seller is risk neutral, and vice versa, and vice versa, and so on and so forth. I could remember what the definitions of liquidated damages, expectation damages, reliance damages were, what are formulation based defenses and performance based defenses for voiding a contract are, the advantages and disadvantages of specific performances, gap-filling by the courts, and using subjective valuations are, and what the economic rationale of enforcing unilateral contracts are. (why did I write this all down? so I can look back and remember that I did learn this at some period in time...)

I can't wait for break. Sure I'll likely have to write three papers over it, one of them being the all important capstone paper, but I just am so looking forward to no classes and no work for one week. Thank goodness. I'll take what I can get.

Also, I withdrew from 2 law schools the other day. One of them was the first school that accepted me... but it had to be done. Still haven't heard from 3 schools. I just want to know! I don't even care about the result so much anymore...good grief.

No comments: