Friday, March 27, 2009

Rambling

My Spring Break is coming to an end. It's been a nice week of laying around, being lazy, watching tv, rubbing Lola's (the miniature poodle) belly, telling Bruno (the yorkie) what a handsome boy he is, petting Hercules (the cat), and sleeping. I'm sad to see it end.

In strange news, well I think it's strange, I have a lawschoolnumbers.com account. I tried to update it regularly, because I think they are helpful, or at least other people's accounts were helpful for me when applying to law schools. However, I got an anonymous comment on mine that was like, "Congrats on your acceptances. You should be withdrawing from schools so other people can have your spot." A part of me agreed. I do know where I'm going in August, 95% certain of it at least, but another part of me... wants to wait. Some of those schools I really like, just don't have the money to go, didn't get the scholarship offers. I kind of want to wait a bit and see if I do get some offers, or at least wait until I'm 99% sure I'll be staying at Undergrad for Law School. Afterall, it was my hard work that got me into those schools in the first place. Aren't I entitled to wait until I'm sure, nearly 100%, until I start withdrawing? So I appreaciate the congrats from the person (the anonymous person, seriously, who makes that comment anonymously?), but kind of feel it was a bit rude to tell me to withdraw. Maybe that's just me though. People are strange.

Maybe I'll write about this more on another day, but my roommate and I are having trouble with our friends (different set of friends). As far as mine go, I think I overrated them. I thought Clementine and Amelia were fantastic, the best friends some one could have, but... they're not. It's sad. To me, they are my top priority usually, up there with family. If they need something, I'll drop what I'm doing. I make compromises, concessions for them, but they can't do the same for me, the thought doesn't even enter their mind. Sure, if it's convenient for them, then maybe. Oh well, what can you do. Sometimes you have to take what you can get.

I don't want to go back to school.

No comments: