Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Whoops

I watch way too much tv. For the past two days I've been watching The Practice on hulu.com It's a good show. I wish I would have watched it when it was on tv, but I was a little young then I guess (would have been around... 9-10 years old when it started). Of course, I should be writing a paper that is due tomorrow... Eh.

My roommate's birthday is today. Yay! She's now 21.

My dad got out of the hospital today. Thank God.

I took the LSAT on the 4th. When I got out, I felt okay. I didn't feel the urge to drink myself into a stupor or anything like that, though I can easily understand why someone would. I really need to finish my law school applications. I should find out my score in about ten days or so. I hope I did well enough so that I don't have to retake the damn thing in December. That would be awful. I don't even want to think about it right now. Back to The Practice.


No comments: