Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lazy Saturday

LSAT class this morning at 9. Wow it was hard to get up. I shouldn't have gone out last night...

The teacher came in this morning and says, "I have two things to say. The first is I realize that the top button of my dress is missing and secondly, I am 87% margarita, 3% gin and 10% dehydration, so cut me some slack. And yes, the second part may be related to the first." It was a good class though. It's always good practice, in the very least. I need to be doing my homework for it. I kind of slacked off last time, but I wanted to do when I had time and could fully devote my attention to it. I guess I'm just going to have to make that time for it.

My family is coming up for the football game today. I'm excited. It should be a fantastic game, a blow out really. And Amelia wants to hang out tonight! I rarely see her anymore, she's always with her boyfriend it seems. So hopefully, it'll be a great Saturday.

No comments: