Monday, May 30, 2011

Procrastination

You can tell I'm really trying to procrastinate when I make a blog post.

I'm taking a summer class and doing an externship this summer. For the summer class, it's Trial Practice, I need to prepare a cross, write a trial brief, and prepare jury instructions. For the externship, I need to write a research memo on HUD regulations. Work, work, work. Fortunately, not all of this is due tomorrow (just the cross), but it's all stuff that needs to be done this week. Ugh. Where's summer break?

Only one year (hopefully) left of law school. Grades haven't been announced yet, so I'm not 100% confident in saying I'm a 3L just yet....

3 comments:

Jay said...

Procrastination is the greatest thing I learned in College.

Erica said...

Procrastination is my life. The title of my blog is Procrastibaking. Enough said.

note said...

yeah it usually happens..


I know I've got to deal with the problem at some point - I'm just procrastinating.