Saturday, April 11, 2009

A few things

First off, I must stop procrastinating. Seriously, that capstone paper isn't going to write itself, no matter how much I wish it would. Plus, the sad thing is I have 11 pages so far and have a list of what all I need to finish for the paper to be considered 'finished.' All I have to do is the work. Easier said than done, I guess. Well, obviously.

Secondly, I'm getting more excited about law school since I paid the seat deposit. It kind of drives me crazy that I don't have my class schedule yet, but oh well, not much can be done about that. Must. have. patience.

Also, about 35 days left until graduation! Thank goodness is all I have to say about that.

I'm so tired of this semester and I need summer employment. I have taken some steps to fix the latter part of the previous sentence. Like talked to my current employers about tutoring this summer and filled out an application to help with freshman stuff this summer (for the Undergrads). Hopefully, one of those will come through, if not both.

Additionally, I have 3 friends that are currently engaged. One of which, I am the Maid of Honor. I love her (the bride), so it's a huge honor to me to be up there with her when she gets married. Plus, I can pick my own dress, as long as it's black. Good deal, I think. And since this wedding has been in the works for about five years, I don't have to do much as Maid of Honor, since everything has been taken care of for a while. Basically, I just have to show up, appropriately attired and be supportive. This I can totally do. I'm so happy for her, that this wedding is finally happening.

Fourthly (or Fifthly) well, I don't really know what else I have. Oh! I have no motivation or incentives right now. I'm already accepted and paid the seat deposit for my law school. I have an A in one of the classes I need to graduate in and a B in the other class. As for the other two classes I'm in, I have an A in one and a B in the other. I'm a-okay with these grades. As far as showing up to class and doing the homework for said classes, just yeah. Where's my motivation? I should probably find it...eventually...some day. Yeah, I'll get on that... and the capstone paper as well.

No comments: